Thursday, March 22, 2007

Early in the morning..


Empty Square
Originally uploaded by Ms Kat.
I actually got up before 6am one morning! I did it just to go to this beautiful spot, the Old Town Square in Prague, for the purpose of getting photos. It was quite a lovely morning, back a week ago it was rather warm, spring was coming (since then it's cooled down and actually snowed a little bit the other day but that's beside the point) and no one was around. The tourist hourdes were obviously out enjoying themselves the night before, leaving me, the birds, and that one guy walking in the photo in peace. I might even do it again one day.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

More power to your elbow for actually making the effort to get there before the crowds. I can only talk about doing such things. It looks nice and crisp. Good shot.

Anonymous said...

Your photogrpah reminds me of how much I enjoyed visiting Prague some years ago. It was in February, and not too many tourists about. I went up to the Petrin Lookout and there was absolutely nobody else there. No one! It was beautiful and a bit spooky!